Leading Edge Remote Control Technologies
Since 2006 Lauritzen Inc. has been combining microprocessor controllers and internet communication technologies to improve the efficiency of renewable energy systems. Lauritzen technology is adaptable to a wide spectrum of energy systems including solar, wind and traditional production methods.
Most solar pholtovoltaic (PV) power systems use stationary panels. These panels will only yield their highest amount of energy at one point of the day, when the sun passes directly over the panel. A solar tracking system makes the panels follow the sun’s path through the sky. Tracking systems yield significantly more energy than stationary systems.
- Solar Tracker Controllers: Lauritzen Inc.’s controllers manage one or many tracking systems.
- Remote Management: These devices can be managed from a computer or smartphone.
- Solar Water Pumping: Read about solar water pumping here.
- Retrofit: Lauritzen Inc. can repair and retrofit solar trackers that are no longer supported by their manufacturer.
- Many other products suitable for a wide range of applications.